How to Access Your 1098-T Tax Form
Form 1098-T is administered by a third party provider, Heartland ECSI, on behalf of NJCU and will be mailed and made available on their website no later than January 31st of each year. Access ECSI's website to view and obtain a copy of your 1098-T form here.
- Click on School Name (in grey) And then type: New Jersey City University
- Select New Jersey City University from the drop-down list of school names.
- Click Submit
- You will then need to verify your identity by filling in the form: First Name, Last Name, SSN, Zip Code. Please note this information will need to match your school records.
- Verify that you are not a robot. Check the Box and click Continue to proceed with the verification process.
- Once you have been verified, enter the tax document section of the site. Click on the + symbol next to Status. Delivered on the 1098-T Statement line to view your information and/or print your tax form.
For information and details regarding the 1098-T tax form please visit our IRS Forms 1098-T and 1042-S section.