How to Set Up an Authorized User
Authorized users are people other than the student that you would like to give access to your student billing information and make payments on your behalf.
- Access your GothicNet account by logging in to gothicnet.njcu.edu, use your 7 digit GothicNet/Student Id Number and Password to login
- Make sure at the top middle portion of the screen you are on the Student Homepage then click on the tile that is labeled “My Financial Account"
- On the left-hand side of your screen Click on “Authorized Users”
- Click “Add Authorized User”
- Enter the email address of the new authorized user and select what access you would like to give your Authorized User. Click on “Continue”
- If you agree to the terms and conditions, click the check box and click “Continue”
- After you have set up your Authorized User that person will be listed under the section “Current Authorized Users”.