Make A Deposit
Make A Deposit
How to Make a Deposit
- Log in to GothicNet: gothicnet.njcu.edu, Enter 7 digit GothicNet/Student Id Number and Password
- Make sure at the top middle portion of your screen you are on the Student Homepage, then click on the tile labeled "My Financial Account"
- On the left-hand side of your screen Click on "Make a Deposit"
- Select "Term" and click on "Select"
- Select Deposit Payment Account if you wish to make a payment click "Continue"
- Select your payment method "New Electronic Check" or "Credit Card via PayPath" click "Select"
Follow steps 8-10 for New Electronic Check
Follow steps 11-14 for Credit Card via PayPath
- Electronic Check payment method: Click on the (Example) for a diagram to assist you. Fill in all required fields. Pay careful attention to your routing and bank account numbers as inaccurate numbers will result in an unprocessed payment and a $40 non-refundable bank fee.Please click check the box if you wish to utilize this account for direct deposit of a future refund (if applicable).
- To save this checking/savings account securely for future payments, click the check box and name your payment method.
- Please review bank and payment information. Click "Continue". A confirmation page will open and display your payment receipt that can be printed for your records. You will also receive a receipt at your NJCU email.
- Credit/Debit Card payment method: Enter your credit card number and then click "Continue"
- Enter required info on credit card information screen.
- To save this credit card for future payments, click the check box and name your payment method.
- Review credit card and payment information. Click "Continue". A confirmation page will open displaying your payment receipt that can printed for your records. You will also receive a receipt at your NJCU email.