NJSBDC at NJCU
NJSBDC at NJCU
About the New Jersey Small Business Development Center
With over 3,400 members, the Hudson County Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at New Jersey City University (NJCU) helps the Hudson County small business community exclusively with a variety of no cost educational and business resources to counsel and train small business owners to finance, market and manage their companies.
The following statistics represent just a snapshot of our accomplishments during 2018:
- Clients Counseled: 330
- Hours Counseled: 1,708.70
- Business Starts: 35
- Business Loans: 16,553,000
- Number of Events: 22
- Event Attendees: 672
Unsure how to grow your business? Or simply trying to start one? Don’t worry, expert advice is available. We provide No Cost, Confidential, One-on-One Consulting and Advisory Services to assist you with any aspect of small business management.
“The New Jersey Small Business Development Centers’ network is committed to guiding established small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs to create and expand their business enterprises which will, in turn, result in sustainable growth, job creation and statewide economic development and prosperity.”
New Jersey Small Business Development Center (NJSBDC) at New Jersey City University (NJCU), a consulting network servicing Hudson County, is an accredited member of the SBA (Small Business Administration).
- Assist existing businesses to manage growth through strategic planning initiatives
- Assist entrepreneurs in starting and growing their businesses through one on one business counseling services
- Assists in qualifying and obtaining SBA loan guarantee funding
- Facilitates Workshops and seminars on current and seminal small business topics
Experienced Business Counselors in:
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Financial Analysis and Loan Packaging
- International Trade (Certified Global Consultant On Staff)
- Marketing and Social Media
- SBE, MBE, State Certification
- Disaster Preparation and Business Recovery Services
- Special services for women, minorities, and veterans
- Bilingual Staff – Spanish/English
For more information visit our web site, register for a counseling session with one of our consultants, email us, or call 201-200-2156. The Hudson County SBDC is located at 285 West Side Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07305.
By Light Rail: Get off at West Side Station and walk to SBDC office – about 3 blocks
By Bus: Take the #10 Bus from Journal square to corner of Audubon and West Side Ave.; Walk to 285 West Side Ave
The New Jersey Small Business Development Center @ New Jersey City University is an affiliate of the NJSBDC network and jointly funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration and New Jersey City University. SBA's funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.