*** Due to the high demand for our counseling services at this busy time of the year, the counseling center in not available for interviews for class projects in the Fall semester after December 1st. ***
Whether you're grappling with anxiety or depression, facing challenges in your relationships, struggling with self-esteem, stressed by family issues, coping with grief, concerned about identity, having difficulty managing anger, or are having problems with concentration, motivation, or procrastination, we're here to help.
We look forward to helping you enhance your emotional well-being and achieve your goals!
In the Event of a Mental Health Crisis...
The following resources are available to assist you or someone you know in need of help.
- On campus: call 201-200-3128 for Public Safety
- Off campus: call 988 (Mental health) or 911, or go to your nearest hospital emergency room
Additional resources available 24/7:
- Crisis Text Line – text HOME to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline & Mental Health Emergencies – call or text 988
- NJ Hopeline – 1-855-654-6735
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates