Virtual Appointment Request
Students may request to schedule a Zoom meeting with their financial aid counselor
- Our office will try to accommodate same day requests but expect a 24 hour response.
- Appointments will be scheduled for 30 minutes.
- For students who would like to appeal their current aid offer, please complete the 2020-2021 Request for Special Consideration and submit through your GothicNet Portal. Instructions to upload can be found on our financial aid website How to Upload to My Attachments
- Appointments are not scheduled until you receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions on how to join your appointment.
- For the best experience, download the Zoom Meetings software on your computer or the Zoom App on your smartphone.
Virtual Zoom Walk-In Service
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays
10am -12noon & 2pm - 4pm
Meeting ID: 967 8934 2598
For mail send any correspondence to:
New Jersey City University
Office of Financial Aid – Hepburn Hall, Room 215
2039 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07305-1597
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org *
*Please include your Gothic ID number in any email.
Financial Aid Award, Notice Information and Procedures