Graduate Admission Requirements
International applicants must submit ALL of the following items to the Office of Graduate Admission not later than June 15 to be considered for Fall semester and by November 1st to be considered for Spring semester.
- A completed NJCU application for admission and personal essay. Application fee is waived for international students. International students can complete the application without paying a fee. (see below)
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for the degree program to which you are applying.
- Proof of English Proficiency required tests and exemptions.
- Official copy of appropriate program test scores- GRE, MAT, or GMAT. Please note that the Graduate Office offers a waiver GMAT/ GRE in some cases.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Two official copies of all U.S. transcripts. All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an agency that is a member of NACES (National Council of Credential Evaluation Services). Students should request a course by course evaluation that lists individual subjects and grades.
- Resume (required for: Accounting, Criminal Justice, Finance, Health Science and Professional Security Studies)
Applicants for Art or Music programs should see additional application requirements (portfolio or audition) listed in the Graduate Catalog.
ALL application materials should be submitted to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Phone: +1 (201) 200-3409
Fax: +1 (201) 200-3411
Are you ready to apply to NJCU? Apply online (choose the program you want and follow the links to the application for that program.)
NJCU will waive the application fee for international students. To apply for a fee waiver, use waiver code GRAD18 when you submit your application.