Programs for International Students
Graduate Programs for International Students at NJCU
NJCU offers 17 master’s degree programs of study to meet your academic and professional interests as an international student with an F1 visa.
All degree programs open to international students are listed below by college. Please select your program of interest to view application requirements and to apply.
WILLIAM J. MAXWELL COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
- Music Composition (M.M.)
- Music Performance (M.M.) with a specialization in:
- Classical Instrumental
- Classical Voice
- Multi-Style Strings
COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
- Professional Security Studies
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Accounting (M.S.)
- Accounting Bridge Program (B.S./M.S)
- Business Administration (M.B.A.) with a specialization in:
- Business Analytics and Data Science (M.S.) (STEM Program)
- Business Information Systems, M.S. (STEM Program)
- Financial Technology, M.S. (STEM Program)
Tips from the Office of Graduate Admissions
- Start your application process early. The NACES evaluation can take some time.
- If you are applying for Graduate Assistantship (GA), apply before GA deadline. Note: the GA deadline is earlier than the graduate application deadline.
- If you are in the US with an F-1 visa and want to NJCU, follow the graduate transfer policy and submit a transfer request form AFTER you submit graduate application.
Please visit the Office of International Programs website for more information on international student costs and I20 application requirements.
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206