How to Complete Your Book Voucher Activity Guide
Book vouchers are credit authorizations given to the Barnes & Noble campus bookstore on the student’s behalf for the purchase of books and supplies using excess financial aid funds on a student’s account.
- Log in to GothicNet: gothicnet.njcu.edu, Enter 7 digit GothicNet/Student ID number and password.
- Make sure on the top-middle portion of your screen, you are on the Student Homepage then click on the tile that is labeled My Task.
- On the To Do List screen, you will need select the NJCU Gothic Card Book Voucher Application task.
- On this page, you will need to click on Financial Aid Decline Loans. This action will open a new window displaying the your financial aid award package.
- At the top lefthand corner of the page, click on Change to select the current academic year. If you wish to not receive loan funds, in this section you will have the option to decline the funds. Please keep in mind that if you choose to decline one loan it will automatically decline the other loan.
- If you decide to decline your loan funds, a message box will display for you to confirm your award decision.
- After you have made and confirmed your award decision, you will need to go back to the initial screen (Activity Guide tab) to proceed to the next step. To continue click Next located on the top right of the screen.
- Step 2 - the Financial Aid Agreement: you will review the terms and click on I acknowledge located on top right of the screen.
- Step 3 - the Book Voucher Agreement: you will review the terms and click on I accept located on top right of the screen.
- Step 4 - the Book Voucher Application: the eligible amount that can be requested will be displayed. In the blank box you will need to specify the amount that you would like to come from your refund to be placed on your Gothic Card account. The amount cannot be less than $100 or more than $1000. Then click Save.
- Click OK on the message box displayed.
- Step 5: on the activity guide is the last and final step. Click the Submit button at the top right of the page to complete the process.