Photo of Hepburn Tower Glow


Student Forms

Add/Drop Form

To be submitted to request to add/drop courses. Please refer to the MCL or Calendar for deadline date.

Withdrawal Form

To be submitted to request a "W'' grade. Please refer to the MCL or calendar for deadline date.

Pass/Fail Form

To be submitted to request a Pass/Fail grade. (Undergraduate Only) Please refer to the MCL or Calendar for deadline date. Undergraduate students have the option of requesting a final grade of PASS or FAIL instead of a letter grade in an elective, and/or non- major course, in a general studies course (but not an AUR or Core course), or academic minor. The Pass/Fail Option is limited to nine credits. No more than one course per semester may be elected under this option.

Recomputation Form

(Effective Spring 1992 Semester) An undergraduate student can repeat a course and elect once to have the lower grade received for that course excluded from the grade point - GPA. All grades will remain on the official transcript.

Note: Effective Fall 2014, an automatic grade recomputation process will no longer require the student to file a form with the Registrar's office to enact the recomputation of the GPA.

Reinstatement Form

To be submitted to the Registrar's Office by students who were dropped for non-payment.

  • Please complete the Reinstatement Form at the Registrar's Office service window located in Hepburn Hall, Room 214. You may also fax the form to (201) 200-2062, or email to If faxing the form please provide a phone number or email where you can be reached.
  • Contact the Bursar's Office in Hepburn Hall room 106 or call (201) 200-3045 or visit for payment options to clear your bill.

Release of Information Form

To be submitted to the Registrar's Office. The Release of Information Form grants New Jersey City University permission to release students education record information (includes grades and grade point average).

Withhold Directory Information Form

Students may request that directory information not be released publicly. In order to withhold directory information, the student must complete and sign the Request to Withhold Directory Information Form.

Change of Data Form

To be submitted by student to the Registrar's Office.

Academic Fresh Start Request Form

Request must be approved by the academic dean.