Photo of Health care worker taking patient's blood pressure in clinic
About NJCU's Health & Wellness Center
The NJCU Health & Wellness Center (H&WC) is an outpatient facility providing confidential health care services for our students. The University Physician is available part-time during the Fall and Spring Semesters. A monthly physician’s schedule is available at the H&WC.
- First aid and minor urgent care
- Short-term medical treatment
- Over-the-counter medications for common conditions
- Pregnancy testing
- Blood pressure screening
- Health information and pamphlets
- Referrals to off-campus clinics, specialists, testing facilities, and pharmacies
Bills for outside lab tests, x-rays, and prescriptions are the sole responsibility of the patient.
Health & Wellness Center
Hours are by appointment only.
Monday- Thursday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
No doctor on site.
Closed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Vodra Hall, Suite 107
Phone 201-200-3456 | Fax 201-200-2011
NJCU Counseling Center 201-200-3165
Dean of Students 201-200-3525