Leadership, Management and Policy D.Sc. Admission Requirements
- Master’s degree conferred by an accredited institution
- CGPA of 3.50 or higher during graduate study
- Four years of relevant work experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- A minimum of 1,000-word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the D.Sc. program, including a description of a real-world security issue/problem that you are interested in exploring in your dissertation research.
- Official transcripts
- International students need official scores of TOEFL, including the Test of Written English
- Met all the minimum admission requirements of the Graduate Studies Office
- An interview may be required at the discretion of the Admissions Committee
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Complete applications must be received by May 15.
Professional Studies Building, P449
Juste Codjo, Ph.D.
Department Admin, Professional Specialist