Get started on your Civil Security Leadership Management & Policy (D.Sc.) application here:
APPLY NOW FOR 2021
Professional Security Studies - Civil Security Leadership Management and Policy (D.Sc.)
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A minimum of 1,000 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS) or waiver if applicable
- Must have a master’s degree by a regionally accredited institution from any discipline associated with Security: national security, corporate security, and/or information assurance/cyber security.
- Must have four years of relevant work experience in Security within any of three domains: national security, corporate security, and/or information assurance/cyber security.
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
*This program admits students for Summer term only. Deadline is subject to change.
International Applicant Information:
International students seeking an F-1 student visa are not eligible to apply for this program.
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION