Each graduate program has a unique set of requirements. Applicants MUST apply via the specific program application.
Professional Security Studies - Civil Security Leadership Management and Policy (D.Sc.) - Fall 2020
Professional Security Studies - Civil Security Leadership Management and Policy (D.Sc.)
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A minimum of 1,000 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official copy of GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MAT scores
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS) or waiver if applicable
- Must have a master’s degree by a regionally accredited institution from any discipline associated with Security: national security, corporate security, and/or information assurance/cyber security.
- Must have four years of relevant work experience in Security within any of three domains: national security, corporate security, and/or information assurance/cyber security.
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
Priority Application Deadlines:
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
Toll-Free Phone: 877-652-8472
-REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
GRADUATE ADMISSIONS OFFICE HOURS
September – May:
Mon and Thu, 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tues, Wed, Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Mon – Fri, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.