Get started on your Accounting (M.S.) application!
All graduate business courses are offered in 7-week sessions, giving you more options to get started in our programs all year round! Attend courses online or in-person for all of our business programs.
|Classes Begin:||Domestic Deadline:||International Deadline:|
|Fall 2023 - Session I||September 1, 2023||Rolling||May 1|
|Fall 2023 - Session II||October 24, 2023||Rolling||June 1|
|Spring 2024 - Session I||January 16, 2024||Rolling||October 1|
|Spring 2024 - Session II||March 15, 2024||Rolling||November 1|
|Summer 2024 - Session I||May 20, 2024||Rolling||March 1 (in-person BUSI 599 only)|
|Summer 2024 - Session II||June 24, 2024||Rolling||March 1 (in-person BUSI 599 only)|
*Deadlines are subject to change. Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case. Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information email@example.com
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by- course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Applicants must demonstrate preparedness for graduate business coursework by fulfilling one (1) of the following:
- Submission of official GMAT scores of 560 or higher; OR
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in a business major with minimum GPA of 3.0; OR
- Students who do not meet A nor B may still be considered for admission but will be required to take BUSI 599 Graduate Business Essentials course in the first semester and must attain a grade of B or better to continue on in the program.
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
Phone: (201) 200-3409