Get started on your National Security Studies (M.S.) application here:
View Program Pages
National Security Studies (M.S.)
- National Security
- Corporate Security
- Information Assurance/Cyber Security
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official copy of GRE/MAT scores or waiver
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS) or waiver if applicable
Priority Application Deadlines:
Fall: July 1
Spring: December 1
Fall: May 1
Spring: November 1
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
Toll-Free Phone: 877-652-8472
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Gainful Employment Disclosure
GRADUATE ADMISSIONS OFFICE HOURS
September – May:
Mon and Thu, 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tues, Wed, Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Mon – Fri, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.