Summer Sessions at NJCU
Get ahead this summer at New Jersey City University. Whether you’re an undergraduate or graduate student, a member of our Gothic Knight community or enrolled at another institution, you may enroll in courses at NJCU this summer. Our affordable summer tuition and convenient scheduling options—both online and in person—will help you save time and money.
Summer Session I
- Five-week session: Monday, May 16, 2022 - Monday, June 20, 2022
- Seven-week session: Monday, May 16, 2022 - Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Ten-week session: Monday, May 16, 2022 - Monday, July 25, 2022
- Fifteen-week session: Monday, May 16, 2022 - Monday, August 29, 2022
Summer Session II
- Five-week session: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - Monday, July 25, 2022
- Seven-week session: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 - Tuesday, August 23, 2022
Summer Session III
- Five-week session: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 - Monday, August 29, 2022
If you don't normally attend NJCU, complete a visiting student application to take summer courses.
Register in GothicNet today.
You may be eligible for aid to pay for your classes. Visit our summer financial aid page and learn more about your funding options.
NJCU School of Business Graduate Degrees
Start this Summer, Finish in as Little as 1 Year!
If you are planning on working toward an M.B.A. or other business graduate degree, you can begin as soon as June 22!
- All business graduate courses are offered in 7-week sessions
- Earn a degree in 1 year full-time and 2 years part-time
- Study online or in person
We know that graduate students are often balancing full-time jobs and families and having more study options are critical. So, our School of Business has moved to seven-week graduate sessions instead of the traditional fall, spring and summer semesters.
This streamlined, accelerated format means that the NJCU School of Business can offer more courses and help grad students complete degrees more quickly.
Remaining 2022 Terms
- Summer Session II starts June 22. 2022
- Fall Session 1 starts September 1, 2022
- Fall Session II starts October 24, 2022