Greek Life at NJCU
- Are you interested in getting more involved on campus? Do you want to expand your network connections? Are you looking for different opportunities to help with community service on and off campus?
- If so, joining a Greek Organization can be a door of countless opportunities, if you choose to open it! NJCU has a Greek Life community that will lead you the right direction of personal development, leadership, and community engagement.
- Fraternities and Sororities here at NJCU!
- Brotherhood and sisterhood; service and high ideals; citizenship, leadership, and scholarship—NJCU's officially recognized fraternities and sororities contribute many positive aspects to the NJCU educational experience and community. Self-governed by the Inter-Greek Council, these strong, respected organizations provide opportunities for members to grow in leadership and personal responsibility and forge meaningful relationships that last a lifetime.
- Greek Life at NJCU is an active life, complementing academic accomplishment with community service projects, philanthropic fundraising, a lively annual Greek Week, social events, and more. Among the fraternities and sororities at NJCU you will find interests including social and cultural awareness, women's issues, child welfare, and high-energy stepping and strolling competitions.
- We invite you to learn more about the missions, interests, and unique aspects of the fraternities and sororities at NJCU and find out if one is right for you.