How to Apply to Study Abroad
How to Apply
Want to study abroad? Here's what to do:
- Study abroad financial worksheet (pdf)
- Medical exam form (pdf)
- Study abroad program proposal (pdf)
- See "Program Options" to view destinations. Read about the programs and note deadlines, special requirements, and program-specific forms.
- Schedule an appointment to visit us in PROFESSIONAL STUDIES 414 so we can discuss your study abroad options.
- Submit the NJCU Study Abroad Application.
- Complete and return these additional forms:
- Financial Aid Form
- Medical Examination Report
- Course Approval Form
- Prepare partner program application materials
- Submit a copy of your passport (which must be valid for at least 6 months after the scheduled program dates)