Graduate School Nurse Certificate
Get started on your Graduate School Nurse Certificate Only application here:
Note: This option is for those who wish to pursue the School Nurse Certificate Only (no Master's Degree). If you wish to pursue the Master of Science Degree in Nursing with a Specialization in School Nursing, please go to the M.S. Nursing- School Nursing program page to complete the appropriate application.
*Deadlines are subject to change. Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case. Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information email@example.com
- Completed online application and non-refundable $55 application fee
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Submission of a 250-500-word essay discussing goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the intended program;
- Professional Resume or CV
- Copy of current, unencumbered NJ nursing license (screenshot from Consumer Affairs website is not acceptable)
- BSN degree from an ACEN or CCNE-accredited institution that is also a regionally accredited college/university
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0-point scale
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206