Get started on your Supervisor Certification application!
All supervisor certification courses are now offered in 7-week sessions, giving you more options to get started in our program all year round. You can also finish the program in as little as one semester!
Click on the application for your start term of interest to apply now:
Academic Year 2022/2023
|START TERM:||CLASSES BEGIN:||APPLY NOW:||DOMESTIC DEADLINE:|
|Spring 2023 - Session I||January 17, 2023||2023 Application||Rolling|
|Spring 2023 - Session II||March 20, 2023||2023 Application||Rolling|
|Summer 2023 - Session I||May 16, 2023||2023 Application||Rolling|
|Summer 2023 - Session II||June 22, 2023||2023 Application||Rolling|
|Fall 2023 - Session I||September 1, 2023||2023 Application||Rolling|
|Fall 2022 - Session II||October 24, 2022||2022 Application||Rolling|
*Deadlines are subject to change. Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case. Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information email@example.com
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Professional Resume or CV
- A copy of any teaching or educational services certification (a list of your certifications can be downloaded on NJDOE website)
- Employment verification letter from your Human Resources (HR) department that includes position, title, and dates of employment indicating at least 3 years’ teaching experience on school letterhead.
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Must hold a master’s degree in education field.
- Must hold current standard teaching/educational services certificate(s).
- Must have completed three years of successful teaching under the standard certificate.
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206