The Marketing Department Advisory Board
The Marketing Education Advisory Board for the NJCU Marketing Department works in conjunction with the faculty and staff of the Department to support and strengthen the Department’s goals and academic standards while providing advice to the Department on how it can better serve its students, the university, and the profession. It is composed of leading experts in Marketing and related fields.
Advisory Board Members:
- Gailanne Barth, Senior Engagement Lead, Optum Technologies
- Adam Dale Pietrala, Senior Director/VP, Citizen Relations
- Monica Rowe, AVP Brand Marketing and Communication, CARE USA
- Emanuel Watson, Process Analyst for Consumer Campaigns, PSEG
- Natasha Vera, Assistant Account Executive at Winning Strategies (Young Alumnus Member)