Get started on your Educational Technology (M.A.) application here:
APPLY NOW FOR 2021
View Program Page
Educational technology (M.A.) with optional certification in:
School Library Media Specialist
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges attended or official NACES course-by- course evaluation of any foreign transcripts
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS) or waiver if applicable
*Deadlines are subject to change.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION