Urban Education (M.A.) -English as Second Language-no certification
Get started on your Urban Education (M.A.) - English as Second Language (no certification) application here:
Urban Education (M.A.) with a specialization in:
- English as a Second Language with options for:
- Applicants not seeking certification
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
International Applicants: This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa.
*Deadlines are subject to change. Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case. Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206