Special Education (M.A.T.) Autism Spectrum Disorders Specialization
Get started on your Special Education (M.A.T.) Autism Spectrum Disorders application here:
Special Education (M.A.T.) with endorsement in:
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities (TOSD) with specialization in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- A copy of any teaching certification (a list of your certifications can be downloaded on NJDOE website)
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Must hold a current NJ standard or CEAS teaching certificate, OR
- Must submit a proof of completion of any NJDOE approved alternate route program, OR
- Must be active in NPTNJ.
*Deadlines are subject to change.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206