Get started on your Urban Education (M.A.) Administration and Supervision application here:
APPLY NOW FOR 2022
Urban Education (M.A.) with a specialization in:
- Administration and Supervision (Educational Leadership)
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- A copy of any teaching certification (a list of your certifications can be downloaded on NJDOE website)
- Employment verification letter completed by Human Resources personnel at your district documenting three or more years of full-time teaching experience.
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Must hold current NJ standard teaching certificate(s).
- Must have completed three year of successful teaching under the standard certificate.
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
*Deadlines are subject to change.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION