Office of University Counsel
The Office of University Counsel serves as the college’s in-house legal counsel. We provide advice and services to NJCU administrators, the Board of Trustees, faculty, staff and student leadership groups in the performance of their official and university-related duties.
The services we provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Law and regulation interpretation and advice
- Transactional legal and insurance related matters
- Drafting and review of contracts and policies
- Ethics-related training and compliance
- Engaging outside counsel for specialized legal needs
We do not provide advice or services regarding any personal legal matters of faculty, staff, trustees and students.