Office of University Counsel
The Office of University Counsel serves as the college’s in-house legal counsel. We provide advice and services to NJCU administrators, the Board of Trustees, faculty, staff and student leadership groups in the performance of their official and university-related duties.
The services we provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Law and regulation interpretation and advice
- Transactional legal and insurance related matters
- Drafting and review of contracts and policies
- Ethics-related training and compliance
- Engaging outside counsel for specialized legal needs
We do not provide advice or services regarding any personal legal matters of faculty, staff, trustees and students.
Who We Are
Deputy Ethics Liaison Officer and Associate University Counsel
Chief Ethics Officer and Director of Internal Audit