The mission of the Office for Institutional Effectiveness is to support student success and serve the university mission by increasing organizational capacity for continuous improvement. The Office provides direction and support for integration of planning, assessment, accreditation in the service of institutional effectiveness.
The Office accomplishes its mission by:
- Providing actionable data and information to internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the use of assessment to improve student learning and institutional outcomes
- Educating the campus community about data and institutional effectiveness
- Facilitating compliance with MSCHE requirements, programmatic accreditation needs, and federal/state mandates
- Facilitating campus improvement in policy development and renewal
Office for Institutional Effectiveness Staff
Associate Vice President
Rachél Fester, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator/Policy Coordinator
108 Hepburn Hall
NJCU community members can submit their service request via an email sent to
We respectfully request a minimum of three weeks (15 business days) lead time for all service requests. If you have annually recurring requests, please let us know so that we can build those into our annual schedule.
When submitting your request, in your email, please provide a detailed scope of work, including the name and department of the person requesting the service, and the date by which it needs to be completed.
We are happy to meet with your team to discuss how we can help you plan ahead, so as to best meet your needs.