The Following Services Are Offered
- Directing utilization of the Career Library to research careers, graduate schools, employers, employment opportunities, cooperative education internships.
- Directing students to career publications listing jobs and providing career job-search information.
- Providing individualized career counseling to discuss the choice of a major for careers of interest, planning a job search, researching career information, selecting a graduate program of study.
- Administering vocational testing to evaluate interests.
- Conducting workshops regarding selection of majors for careers of interest, applying to graduate school, writing resumes, learning interview skills.
- Advising non-declared students regarding appropriate majors for career interests.
- Cooperative Education Internships for declared majors.
- Part-Time job opportunities.
- Campus recruitment program.
- Graduate placement referral for senior students and alumni.Online Senior Packet (pdf)
- Credentials service for senior students and alumni to forward resumes and references upon request.
- Internet jobs service through College Central and PlacePro.
- Career Fairs
Whether you are exploring multiple majors or searching for information about your chosen field, the What Can I Do With This Major? site will help you connect majors to careers.
Dr. Jennifer Jones, Director
Alumni, Graduating Seniors, Graduate Students, International Students, and Non Declared
Christopher Cofone, Assistant Director
Christine Bruno, Secretary
Nancy Gomez, Secretary
Rosemary Rivera, Secretary
Wendy Shivers, Secretary/Receptionist
Facebook | Twitter