Educational Psychology (M.A.) & School Psychology (Cert/PD)
*Please note that this a combined MA/PD/Cert program. This department also offers a stand alone Educational Psychology (M.A. only) and a stand alone School Psychology (PD/Cert only) . Each program has different deadlines and requirements. Please review to ensure you are applying to the correct program. If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 500-1000 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official US transcripts from all previous colleges attended or official NACES course-by- course evaluation of any foreign transcripts
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official copy of GRE score
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Must have taken a minimum of 9 credits undergraduate credits in psychology.
- Must have a 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA (required).
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
*Deadlines are subject to change. Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case. Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
Phone: (201) 200-3409
Fax: (201) 200-2044