Educational Psychology (M.A.)
Get started on your Educational Psychology (M.A.) graduate application here:
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official US transcripts from all previous colleges attended or official NACES course-by- course evaluation of any foreign transcripts
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official copy of GRE score or waiver.
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Must have taken a minimum of 9 credits undergraduate credits in psychology.
- Must have a 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA (required).
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
*Deadlines are subject to change. Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case. Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206