Business Information Systems (M.S.) *STEM Program
Get started on your Business Information Systems (M.S.) application! (STEM Program)
All graduate business courses are offered in 7-week sessions, giving you more options to get started in our programs all year round! Attend online or in-person at our Jersey City (Harborside) or Fort Monmouth locations.
Click on the application for your start term of interest to apply now:
Academic Year 2022/2023
|Classes Begin:||Apply Now:||Domestic Deadline:||International Deadline:|
|Spring 2023 - Session I||January 17, 2023||2023 Application||Rolling||November 1- CLOSED|
|Spring 2023 - Session II||March 20, 2023||2023 Application||Rolling||January 2|
|Summer 2023 - Session I||May 16, 2023||2023 Application||Rolling||March 1 (in-person BUS599 only)|
|Summer 2023 - Session II||June 22, 2023||2023 Application||Rolling||April 1|
|Fall 2023 - Session I||September 1, 2023||2023 Application||Rolling||June 1|
|Fall 2023 - Session II||October 24, 2022||2022 Application||Rolling||August 1|
*Deadlines are subject to change. Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case. Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information email@example.com
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 1,000-2,000 word essay discussing your reasons for applying to the program and ways in which your experience, skills, and goals are aligned with the program
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by- course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Current Resume that outlines your educational background, employment history, professional activities, and other activities
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Applicants must demonstrate preparedness for graduate business coursework by fulfilling one (1) of the following:
- Submission of official GMAT scores of 560 or higher; OR
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in a business major with minimum GPA of 3.0; OR
- Students who do not meet A nor B may still be considered for admission but will be required to take BUSI 599 Graduate Business Essentials course in the first semester and must attain a grade of B or better to continue on in the program.
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
Phone: (201) 200-3409
Fax: (201) 200-2044