Music Performance (M.M.)
Get started on your Music Performance (M.M.) application here:
*Deadlines are subject to change. Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case. Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information email@example.com
Music Performance (M.M.) with specialization in:
- Classical Instrumental
- Classical Voice
- Jazz: This Program is Not Currently Accepting Applications
- Multiple Woodwinds: This Program is Not Currently Accepting Applications
- Multi-Style Strings
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency if applicable (TOEFL/IELTS)
- In-person audition must be scheduled, or
- CD/DVD/MP3/.wav format or URL link to the website is acceptable, and must be directly sent to the Graduate Coordinator of Music Dance and Theatre Department
Desamparados Fabra Crespo
- An undergraduate degree with a major in music, or in exceptional cases, a proven equivalency in music theory, music history, and repertory.
- Proficiency in performance on a major instruments or voice.
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206