Facilities & Construction Management Department
The mission of the department of Facilities and Construction Management (FCM) is to promote, maintain, and develop a safe, professional, and comfortable environment conducive to teaching, learning, and working for NJCU students, faculty, and staff, as well as community members. Through transformational leadership, excellent customer service, and best practices we are committed to improving the facilities and infrastructure of the University.
FCM Construction Photographs
Management, Administration, and Supervision
- Michael J. D'Aquila, PE, Associate VP of Facilities and Construction Management
- Anthony Rago, Director of Facilities
- Kostas Svarnas, Director of Construction Management
- Rita C. Oleas, CSP, Director of Environmental Health and Safety
- Jose Santamaria, Project Manager
- Linda Griffin, Customer & Admin. Services Support
- Inki Yi, Customer & Admin. Services Support
- Iris Wilcox, Customer & Admin. Services Support
- Boiler Room: George Magliulo, Chief Operating Engineer.
- Automotive Fleet Management: Patrick Bartole, Automotive Fleet Manager; Jagat Surujballi, Asst. Fleet Manager.
- Custodial / Event Set-Ups: Gary Closs, Associate Supervisor 3; Sumintra Perry, Assistant Supervisor 2; Dock Williams, Crew Supervisor, Gary McDonald, Crew Supervisor.
- Grounds: Steve Mulholland, Supervisor; Sabato Caporrino, Head Ground Worker.
- Maintenance and Repair: Hugo Tejeda, Maintenance Supervisor; Carmine Catrillo, Assistant Maintenance Supervisor.
251 West Side Avenue
Vodra Hall, Room 018
View us on Facebook
For emergencies, call Public Safety: (201)200-3128
Submit a Facilities Work Request